Saturday, November 25, 2017

Spelling Bee Saturday - Week Eight!!

Happy Saturday!


It's nice to see you in school today for 
Spelling Bee Saturday:)


Grab your book HERE...


And let's make the
 BIRD block!


This is one of my favorite quilts and
 was super fun to make each and every block.
You can see the Bird block on the top row:)

There are 18 Picture Blocks 
in the book 
and all of them are made
 with the 12" block size...
but if you want your quilt smaller...
there are directions 
to make it with the 6" blocks as well. 


Looky at this adorable mini made by
She used the 6" block size and 
added some cute hand quilting
around the outside.

I love it!


Next up is the
 BUTTERFLY Block:)


The cute butterfly mini quilt 
is made with four 6" blocks.

I cut my sashing strips 
1 1/2" wide 
and the outside
 background border strips
 2 1/2" wide:)


I love this darling pillow made by @buttonsandbutterflies
The quilting is amazing!!


Thanks so much for sewing with me in my little studio today.


You all get an
A+ from Miss Bee!
xx
Lori



1 comment:

Little Quiltsong said...

Love these blocks! I'm a little behind, but promise to catch up Miss Bee :)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails